Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:19 AM   #362 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroy View Post
Hey, no worries man... next time! I'm down to make friends since I've yet to make any riding partners and I still go alone.

I'm actually really happy with them. I wanted them the first time I saw 'em and my research said they're just right for me. Kinda wanted the silver with the orange accents but the green (my fave colour!) goes sweet with the board! But $200? hah... not quite. The MSRP on those is $299 but they were 15% off whatever they normally go for at Coastal. $283 all told after tax. Money I didn't plan on spending but hey, it's only a drop in the savings account...

Still, smokin' deals there dude!

Now I just gotta finish working on the Benz tomorrow morning so I can get my ass back up on the mountain... *grovel grovel*
That's cool, that's cool. When I saw your posted setup, I instantly thought, "I wonder if he just bought it or is he the guy sellin' it" because I caught that on Craigslist as well.

I don't believe the smokin' deals are in any of those stores, I have Magical Craigslist Powers. Fo Reelz. http://www.snowboardingforum.com/sno...er-powers.html. http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boa...tml#post530839

I use to pay $300+ for boots & $250+ for bindings, but I'm so fuckin' sick of payin' those fuckin' outrageous prices, I just won't do it anymore.

Do you have a pass anywhere? Cypress perhaps? That's about the only place I'll be goin', but you're more than welcome to come, every single time if ya want?

Come with me. You will have the best day you've ever had.

Regardless of conditions, doesn't matter, I guaran-fuckin-tee, best day you ever had.

If the air-bag is open, you'll be doin' back flips on day 1, not because I'm some superstar & can teach em' to ya, just because, they're that easy.

The jump is perfect for back flips. All you have to do is stand there & lean back slightly.
Girls & little kids are doin' em. You can't help but do it after seein' some of the uncoordinated boobs that are actually doing it, & making it

Mind you, if you're not 4:20 friendly, you may need a gas mask

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote