Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Helmet Nazi's and so it begins
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 06:55 AM   #154 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
According to me this is a good rule because every year a number of teenager looses it life or get severe injury due to the absence of proper gear such as helmets. It all depends upon the the teenagers that what types of BMX helmets they choose.....
I'm not entirely sure about this, and if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will stomp my ignorant ass for it! But I think the issue that's bugging the veteran riders is the possibility that a law requiring "minors" to wear a brain bucket will be expanded to include all adults as well! (...BTW, a law like that will never shave a single penny off lift prices!! It's designed simply to put more profit in the "fatCats" pockets by once again limiting our freedom!!)

You guy's don't have an issue with minors being required, do you?
I ride helmet less on motorcycles when the law allows, but I would never let a kid get on the bike with me without one!!!

Minors, by definition aren't mature or experienced enough to understand the consequences of making that "Choice"!!

Now Adults?? Natural selection should rule!! It would rid the world of a lot of the dumbass and douchebag genes!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
2014/15
chomps1211 is online now   Reply With Quote