Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - finally sick of the unions
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #99 (permalink)
East告de
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowjab View Post
Union makes a great product I prefer flux but leaning towards some atlas if i find a good deal . Years ago I had an issue with some straps on my forces and i had to send pics of the issue and file a warranty claim then the same day this kid shows up to my office with new straps . Union hand delivered them. I guess its nice being in Seattle but still they didnt have to go.that far.
thats a cool story, definitely good customer service, but i do know that if i was to get parts, i was told id have to send my bindings from NJ to Seattle and back..thats at least 1, probably 2 weekends missed for me.

i didnt make this thread to bash Union but more to ask about some other Binding choices going forward. The more research I've done, the more options I've seen that might suit me better. In the meantime, I'd like to keep riding my forces and hoping that Ill get the issues straightened out.

And Union INHOUSE, sorry..i appreciate you keeping involved. Been very busy around here with the constant flooding and the hurricane damage.

Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote