Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Camelback
Thread: Camelback
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #84 (permalink)
East告de
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatRideSleep View Post
Nice. I love Hunter. Yeah by today especially it's probably even better up there.

I'm well; they are good, thanks. Ah I only get down to your area for shows and events at the HP. All my clients who were formally on 33 relocated closer to me, so I can't complain. I do enough driving as it is.

Was wondering how you held up in the storm being where you are. That shit was brutal, even up my way. Crazy...never experienced anything like it before.

Hope all is well with you and maybe I'll see you on the hill sometime. I'll be hitting up camelback, JFBB, and Hunter as far as local spots go. Oh and probably Blue, too. I always forget about Blue..

Oh and tell Frank I still have his tee shirt from when he left it in the locker at Boulder. I can't seem to bring myself to toss it.
Frank..
haha i will let him know, he moved up to rhode island this past summer for law school and i was actually hoping he ws going to come down this weekend to ride, but no such luck. i definitely hope to see you out there..i miss riding with you!
the storm was insane, my house made out okay thank god but as you know, most of my summer spots were decimated. on the other hand, ive had lots of new kitchens to sell.
thats a bummer that youre never really by me anymore, but let me know if you ever are! pm me!! (art news - i got myself a tattoo kit finally)

Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote