Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - finally sick of the unions
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #103 (permalink)
Extremo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted_nose View Post
Alright, but you can get way better bindings for way less. Also since union is binding company, why would you pay 300 for something another company , that isnt binding oriented, makes better for less?

Wrong, union is shit, they want this thread closed because they don't care about feedback. Hype is all they have and rich cunts that ride them because someone pro is payed to ride them, you really think travis rice wants to run union? Hmmm, wonder why he rode cartels before without a binding sponsor.

I dont care about a company that its sole purpose is to make a binding, which they cant even do properly and that doesn't give a shit about what people say about it. For fucks sake, even k2 bindings are better and they are originally a ski company?

For the price of atlas you can get switchbacks. Id rather have those.....
Switchback better than the Atlas? Now that's a joke. Cartels? I'd give you that, but at a $40 increase in cost all you're really getting is an upgrade in the toe strap. And like I said, you can add that to the Atlas at the same cost and have, IMO, a better binding.
Extremo is offline   Reply With Quote