Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What do i have to bring when snowboarding
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #28 (permalink)
EatRideSleep
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiLame View Post
wow.you actually defended me.you're one of the nicest person I've met on the internet.Thanks for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backcountry View Post
Me too
Haha, aw.. thank you for your kind words and you're welcome! JeffreyCH defended you first, AntiLame; I just backed him up.
There are a lot of nice people here. Some can be prickly at first, but it usually takes a while for everyone to get to know new members.

I hope you'll post back about your first day. It would be helpful to know what my nephew can expect. He's going to be 12 at the end of Jan. I planned on getting him out last year, but the season was terrible! (I posted about it here last season and everyone was super helpful, but having the perspective of kids his age would really help!)

I hope you have so much fun tomorrow

Backcountry: I've noticed your posts and much of what you've said so far has been helpful! Things I can keep in mind for when I take my nephew riding. I especially liked when you said it can be frustrating at first but gets real fun

And I like your avatar, too! (Who doesn't like cats?!)

Hope you both stick around here on the forum.

Have fun!
EatRideSleep is offline   Reply With Quote