Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - How important are board graphics to you?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #21 (permalink)
freshy
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliCatt View Post
This may sound pretty dumb, but I'm in love with the Ladies Choice...I just think it's the ugliest fucking thing!

I know it shouldn't bother me, but I can't seem to bring myself to buy it because I hate it so much. It's to the point where I might just wait another season to drop five bills on a new board.

So my question to all of you is, how important are board graphics to you? Do they significantly influence your decision?
I don't think I would pass up the perfect board because of graphics. If it were that bad I would just do my own paint job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottb7 View Post
Over the years there has been a board or two I have pondered cause they were right size, flex, price...but had to pass on due to graphic.

Here are a couple that i could not ride...but if anyone else can, go for it. Guess i am too old...

Lobster Snowboards

Lobster Snowboards
Those made me lol. I would have rode them at one time in my life hoping to offend uptight folks, but now I wouldent...well maybe if it wasent my daily ride.
freshy is offline   Reply With Quote