Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ok so who are the IDIOTS
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
CheoSamad
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Coffee View Post
.....who come up with shit like graphics on lobster snowboards and other snowboards you may see....like there so crappy in the extreme!!! What do the companies do? hire a bunch of wasted douche nozzles and tell them to go wild and design something?
Who is the IDIOT who decided that your taste is the 'right' one? We all like different things. I love the graphic on lobster snowboards. I think they are funny, and kinda just don't give a damn what people think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorpedoVegas View Post
I was looking around a shop the other day with my 8 year old daughter and she points to this lobster board....

....and she says.."Dad, what's that supposed to be?"

I do think these boards have terrible graphics, but I also understand they are trying to market to a generation of f*cking dipshit youth, so hey..... I guess It makes sense in a terrible way. I also think Never Summer and the vast majority of Burton graphics are also terrible, but only because they are so god awful boring.

Oh..and my response to my daughter was..."Um...nothing, nevermind....come over here and look at this one with the unicorn"
Not the entirity of this youth is made of 'f*cking dipshits' as you put it. Some of us just like to have fun.

Last edited by CheoSamad; 12-30-2012 at 02:46 PM.
CheoSamad is offline   Reply With Quote