Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Goggles and helmets
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 09:57 PM
Curcic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCL View Post
I was wondering about the jackets and the proper fit? I don't know if I wear a large jacket if that would be the same size in a snowboard jacket, I got so tired last night and into the morning reading here about jackets and looking at some online, Given I live in the northeast should I just get a insulated jacket? I haven't picked up my base layers yet.
The base layers I wear are a long sleeve and a Nike hoodie under my coat, thats if its under -10 C if its warmer I wear a t shirts and a nike hoodie, gets the job done for me. Keeps me warm and when i get a little hot after a run open up the vents on the coat and just repeat the process. I also live in Alberta where it tends to get quite cold during the winter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&