Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Returning Unions... what next?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #21 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreampow View Post
I am also looking for some new bindings right now, to throw on a proto.

I do some pretty technical riding (steep tree runs) so they need to be responsive, but I am getting more into freestyle so some play is also required.

I have 2011 cartels and they are the easy to get (in Japan) solid choice, but I would like to mix it up a bit. The NOWs look sweet but are not really available in my size here.

I will look at raiden, flow and K2. The cartels are still in the mix if I don't see anything I like better.

Any other suggestions welcome as well as specific suggestions within those brands.
I just rode my proto with the genesis bindings on them... Match made in heaven. My bosses will never go back on the proto now. Although I don't have the privilege of riding your terrain, I like to do tree runs (shitty mi ones lol) and some freestyle.

It's nice and playful when you need it, but responsive when you drive into the highback thanks to the hammock. Very comfortable and light bindings.

I do find myself missing canted footbeds though.