Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Caring for snowboard gear? And cleaning ice/snow off board?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 11:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
mhaas

Im pretty lazy when It comes to bringing stuff in but I always try to remember to bring my gloves in and hang them up to air out. That stank might be in there forever by now though I wear my pants driving home so those get laid out inside to dry overnight. My jacket, hat and goggles are usually dry enough to be able to be left in the car overnight

I dont worry about rust on my edges. It will scrape off on the by the time you finish your second run the next day. But make sure you get most of the loose snow off because that will melt and lead to foggy car windows and just general damp car grossness. I just give it a good wiggle and kick to shake off the loose stuff and glove off the rest. I d ont spend to much time becasue your never going to get it all. Dont leave your board in the car though because it is great theif bait.

It can be a pain in the ass to lugg all the stuff in the house after a day of shredding but you just gotta do it if you want to be comfortable the next day.
mhaas is offline   Reply With Quote