Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Only one boot
Thread: Only one boot
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Optikal_Illuzion

Arrow Only one boot

I know I have made a carnal sin of buying boots online. They were cheap, and pretty much came with the setup (the bindings are garbadge though and don't even fit, but serve as a good backup pair for my friends with smaller boots) Only one boot feels a little big on my left foot. I ride regular so that's my dominant foot forward. Every time I try to turn heel side, I have so much room in my boot, I end up falling on my ass. Toe sides are no problem, and prefer turning toe side rather than heel side (I dunno why but heel side scares me lol)

I have enough room to move my whole foot around; have to try and kick my heel all the way back but then it leaves a bunch of room at my toes, no problem wiggling them up and down to the max. The other boot is just fine! They are both the same size boots as far as I know (unless theres was a misprint) I haven't heat molded them yet, would this help? I end up hurting my leg and putting pressure on the groin (thigh area), but this could be because I need to adjust my stance on the board (I went with a +20 and -15, switched them both to 9's and will try it out)

Just looking for some feedback. Thanks in advance!
Optikal_Illuzion is offline   Reply With Quote