Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer Team???
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
TorpedoVegas

Default Never Summer Team???

Ok, this has been puzzling me a little bit. I know that technically Never Summer has a "team" of riders, but who the hell are they? Every other snowboard company out there seems to have at least a few big name pro riders on their team (Burton, Lib, Capita, K2, Rome, DC, Nitro, etc, etc...on and on). I see them in videos, in magazine interviews, articles, photos, ads, etc.... but never anything really from Never Summer.

It just seems odd to me that a snowboard company that makes such a good quality product, and has such a following is so seemingly silent on this front. Do they not like spending money on the whole "team" thing? Do they focus their marketing on word of mouth? It's odd that a company with such a stable of big mountain freeride boards is absent from a contest like last years Supernatural for example.

Maybe they have some riders that I should know of, but I don't and I watch pretty much every video and read every magazine out there. It just seems odd to me.
TorpedoVegas is offline   Reply With Quote