Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 04:02 PM   #2524 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_z View Post
which run was closed off? Over there between Little Vincent/Abendroth's? The other area between LV and the Clipper chair is also decent and there's usually a jump or two coming out of the woods in to the Basin Street park area.

BTW not sure if you saw the log jib I was talking about on North Face. It's in the highlighted area in this pic, but had a thread-the-needle landing basically between a fallen tree and a tree. Gnarly I rode it out once, crashed & burned twice.
That is the one I was seeing. There's a small piece sticking up at the end where it is broken right? It's like a couple splinters sticking out. Decently long log. Yea, if that's the one, the landing area made me say noo ma'am.

The run that was closed was the one before the run that leads to those barrel bonks (which btw are no longer bonkable currently). It's where you and I were starting our tree runs when we rode together.