Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton custom x VS Nitro pantera LX
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 04:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
dice

I had a T6, took out both the CX & Pantera (not LX) on demos for good long runs! The choice between the 2 will depend on what you want from the board.

For start, both will (did) perform better than my also dying T6. Much faster, more stable at speed with greater pop.

Now, between the two, I'd say the Pantera is money at speed and dampness. It is just a super fast board that will be a thrill to ride if that's your game. You'll be literally passing by everyone on the mountain with ease.

CX on the other hand was a great & fun all around board! Good for riding fast, has a very good feel to it and great for jumps and having fun all doing everything with a true all mountain board. I loved it when I took out for a demo and kept it for almost 2 hours.

I'd say the CX would be closer (but better) ride to your T6, while the Pantera is tapered set-back speed monster. Not that the CX isn't fast in it's own rank.

I hope this helps. GL

Cheers...

Last edited by dice; 12-31-2012 at 05:01 PM.
dice is offline   Reply With Quote