Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - TR: God's Lawnmower 12-30-12
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
snowvols
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaas View Post
For me I really want to put a line on Raymond this winter. Ive been looking at that old mans wide open face for too long.

Hows the skin up to god's lawnmower BTW? Every route Ive taken on kessler in the summer is STEEP!
I think I had first tracks down Raymond this year on Thanksgiving. That was a super fun day. The skin was pretty easy as we skinned up the Northeast Ridge. It is pretty steep but I think it was easier than the skin up Argenta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
snow looks great. are you riding with your skins inside your jacket cuz it looks like you're smuggling mongooses or ferrets or weasels or pine martens or something behind that enormous camera bag...

mirrorless!!

is it a single badger?
I had my skins under my jacket this time due to snow getting all over the glue. I was careless on the ridge with my skins and let them fall into the snow and they quickly froze. My camera bag is pretty big but it is so convenient to have it right there whenever I want to instead of in my pack.

A single badger?