Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nice work Obama-disgraceful
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Krug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
Do you have any fucking idea how expensive it is to be a representative? Nevermind the sacrafice it takes to give up all means of income to run for office? You'd have to be a complete fucking moron to criticize congressional pay increases. I guess you only want Romney-like billionaires to be able to run for office? If you want reps to be 'of the people' you need to pay them accordingly.
Are you for real...get a life and do your research before you try to have an opinion. Obviously CNN is the extent of your political savvy and literacy. The only fucking moron here is the one you see in the mirror if you want to regress to childish name calling. Did I say anything about Romney...no..I'm an equal opportunist that takes issue with bullshit and yes, I spend quite a but of time reading about and discussing politics. If the American people all don't start to educate themselves and become politically literate we're all gonna wake up some day and wonder what happened to all of our freedoms.

Ignorance at its finest...do you honestly think this is the only money they receive. Ever here of kick backs. Open your mind to a little conspiracy theory here.

Again, get a clue...if you haven't done your research, then you don;t have an opinion. If you actually think Congress represents you, then you and your ignorance are part of the problem that bring this country to its knees.

Krug

Last edited by Krug; 12-31-2012 at 08:37 PM.