Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ok so who are the IDIOTS
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM   #27 (permalink)
Capita2JZGTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Coffee View Post
.....who come up with shit like graphics on lobster snowboards and other snowboards you may see....like there so crappy in the extreme!!! What do the companies do? hire a bunch of wasted douche nozzles and tell them to go wild and design something?
I actually feel the same way about some of the Capita boards, but hey, if you don't like it don't buy it.

Like another person said, my board is usually covered with too much snow to see the top sheet, not to mention all the stickers.

I remember when the Burton "Love" series boards made a huge ruckus and were even banned from some resorts.

Looking back, I bet many people would rather have kept those boards allowed and leave it at that than to progress to the graphics companies like Lobster have now. The Love boards weren't near as distasteful and ridiculous as some of these new ones are.

Either way I think people should be able to ride what they like, even if it makes them look like d bags.
Capita2JZGTE is offline   Reply With Quote