Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nice work Obama-disgraceful
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 08:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krug View Post
Are you for fucking real...reread the posts and tell me who is emotionally charged. Better yet, let Extremo fight his own battles. I never once disresepcted him. You should get another hobby...it's obvious by the amount of time you spend on here, this forum is your life. Also, this coming from you...you should read some of your own walls of words, ranting on and on about someone shooting at you and wasn't it last year you pulled a gun? Your lucky someone hasn't clipped you yet.

Also open up your fucking eyes and read his initial post...who is the one acting like a child. I merely made a statement. Just because your are the holy Snow Wolf of the forum doesn't mean that everything you say and think is the gospel.
My point is people who get raises should work to justify them. A raise is merit, so stick your bony finger up your ass. Along with the timing of the Fiscal Cliff and lack of resolution, help me understand out of principle how they deserve a raise.

Krug

You're a fucking downy lad.