Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:20 PM   #337 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

Keystone has been mad for winter break. I had about 4 people randomly merge right in front of me. At one time an entire family of 8 skiers all stopped right in front of me, blocking the entire intersection. WTF? There have been very large gatherings of gapers on the runs. Parking has been a bitch but I started taking the bus anyway.

I did not make it out today. It probably was quiet in the morning like Christmas morning. It's probably slammed now that people are getting over their hangovers. This week will be busy because a lot of people take their ski vacations now.

I totally forgot how annoying gapers are. There were not this many last season. The plus is area businesses are all very busy making lots of money. They need it!

*hint, Arapahoe Basin is quiet since they do not have much open. I parked in the main lot a few days ago. They are top to bottom and were running the Pali. They still just have the early season park set up.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote