Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #2528 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin2 View Post
I posted this question in the board area & they suggested coming here...

If anyone is from Michigan & they can direct me towards a shop that does demos OR a resort, then that would be great too. I missed the demo day at Crystal mt by one day on our vacation, bummed me out! Not having any luck finding a good demo sourse. I'm in the Metro Detroit area & board in the Boyne upper michigan area.

thanks, Kevin
Saw your other post, thought I'd wait & see if you were going to check in here! I don't know of any shops in the metro or surrounding area that rent or demo boards! I was interested in finding something like that myself, but no luck.

Leo, Dave, or Sabatoa might have more info on that possibility than I do as I'm still pretty new & learning the sport.

I did hear from the Burton rep @ the (small promo) Boyne Demo Day this weekend that in Feb They will be having a Huge Demo day. I think it's called Feb. SnowFest or some such. More Reps to attend and Burton will have a LOT more boards there than they did at this one. Best bet is to call or check their web site! (Boyne's & maybe Burton's.)

You do any riding local? Pine Knob, Mt. Holly, Alpine, etc?

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote