Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboard Balance Bar tutorial - to improve your shredding
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ig88 View Post
At first I thought "15 minutes ...... even if it's interesting ...... can I really get entertained that long?".

Now I know I am going to watch the entire clip again and bookmark it permanently. SA videos have helped me in the past and I have given SA great comments at youtube. It's just that I am using a different account name there and SA might wonder who I am.

I have learned a lot from this promo video too. The idea of using a skate board is also fantastic. My only problem now is that I want to get one, but I don't have a yard or a garage. I live in an apartment and all that hopping is going to get my downstairs neighbor file me a complaint. But I will figure a way out.

I really love how compact the Balance Bar is. It's a small thing that I believe will make me a giant (I know I might be exaggerating) in the resort.

Does it mention anywhere how much the kit is?
Thanks dude we always love hearing from happy people who watch our videos and get a lot out of them. Email us if you need more details. Happy shredding dude
Want to learn how to stomp it like the pros, visit us at
SAddiction is offline   Reply With Quote