Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboard in Jackson WY
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tarzanman
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
Hi everybody next week me and my fiancÚ will go to Utah and Wyoming (we are from Italy) I know SLC pretty well and we want to ride in Jackson hole to; close to J hole are there some other resorts maybe cheaper (like Brighton in SLC)? Where is possible find discount lift tickets for J Hole?

Many thanks
There are 2 other resorts within an hour (more or less) of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.

There is Grand Targhee located in Driggs, Idaho - Grand Targhee Resort | Ski Vacation | Alta, WY

...and there is the Snow King located in the town of Jackson itself - Snow King Resort | Jackson Hole Wyoming | Winter activities Ski area

The Snow King is the cheapest and the smallest. They have night skiing until 7 on most nights.

Grand Targhee offers a service that will take you from Jackson out to their slopes, but you have to make arrangements 1 day before you plan to go.
Read on another forum: "If someone held a gun to my head and said, "You have to move to Salida tomorrow", I'd probably do it. If they told me I had to go to Breckenridge instead, I think I'd just let them pull the trigger."
Tarzanman is offline   Reply With Quote