Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:49 AM   #2532 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Default Season Passes / Multiple Resorts?

Hey Sabatoa,
When you mentioned that you wouldn't hit Nub's because "you'd have to pay," It got me wondering. Do you have season passes for more than one resort? I know you hit Boyne, Shanty & Crystal on this last holiday trip. Did you purchase passes for all the places you frequent, or did you find some package deal on a pass that gets you into more than one MI. resort?

Once again, I made the mistake of doing the math,.. and for what I spent on lift tickets just for Boyne so far this season, I could have purchased a bronze or silver pass for their hills. (...and you just know I haven't made my last trip up there this season!)

Is there somewhere here in MI that offers real multiple resort passes, or only those special promo's that get you into several places one or two times during a season? (...cuz some of the hills you listed for that one promotion you posted about aren't really places that I think I'm that likely to visit!)

I'd appreciate any info you or anyone else has on the subject! Thanks!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote