Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:39 AM   #2535 (permalink)

Originally Posted by david_z View Post
Crystal's Premier Pass, I think I paid $249 for it back in March. No blackouts, good all season, and includes 2 complimentary lift tickets (so you can bring a friend a few times and they get to ski/ride for free). I figure those free lift tickets for my wife are worth almost $100... Also gives you 20% off on-site lodging and maybe some pro-shop discounts or tuning discounts. Great deal.

They have a Sundays only pass that you can get for $129 ($109 for seniors but I don't think you're that old yet) which might not be a bad investment even at this point in the season.

They also have a 5/7 pass which is good every night of the week, and days Monday-Friday for $209.

Caberfae has a weekends (Saturday/SUnday only) pass for $149 which would also save you a grip over the rest of this season. They also have a Midweek (Monday-Friday only) for the same price.

If I were you I'd look at doing a combo of the 5/7 pass at Crystal and the Weekends only at Cab. You'd get the rest of this season for about 350, which pays for itself in about 6 days.

You can stay in Cadillac for pretty cheap, which is about 20 mins from Cab and 30 from Crystal.
Shorter drive than to the Boynes and Nubs too.

I actually kinda miss Caberfae. I feel like while Brighton may have been my first kiss and Holly my first lay, Cab was my first steady girlfriend.
'12 NS Legacy 163
Trace Stats
Days on snow 2015/2016 season:
  • Boyne Highlands:
  • Boyne Mountain:
  • Mt Holly:
  • Caberfae Peaks:
  • Cannonsburg:
  • Big Sky:
sabatoa is offline   Reply With Quote