Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:39 AM   #2536 (permalink)
sabatoa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_z View Post
Crystal's Premier Pass, I think I paid $249 for it back in March. No blackouts, good all season, and includes 2 complimentary lift tickets (so you can bring a friend a few times and they get to ski/ride for free). I figure those free lift tickets for my wife are worth almost $100... Also gives you 20% off on-site lodging and maybe some pro-shop discounts or tuning discounts. Great deal.

They have a Sundays only pass that you can get for $129 ($109 for seniors but I don't think you're that old yet) which might not be a bad investment even at this point in the season.

They also have a 5/7 pass which is good every night of the week, and days Monday-Friday for $209.

Caberfae has a weekends (Saturday/SUnday only) pass for $149 which would also save you a grip over the rest of this season. They also have a Midweek (Monday-Friday only) for the same price.

If I were you I'd look at doing a combo of the 5/7 pass at Crystal and the Weekends only at Cab. You'd get the rest of this season for about 350, which pays for itself in about 6 days.

You can stay in Cadillac for pretty cheap, which is about 20 mins from Cab and 30 from Crystal.
Shorter drive than to the Boynes and Nubs too.

I actually kinda miss Caberfae. I feel like while Brighton may have been my first kiss and Holly my first lay, Cab was my first steady girlfriend.
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 1
  • Caberfae Peaks: 1
  • Crystal Mountain: 2
  • Bittersweet: 1
sabatoa is offline   Reply With Quote