Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The history of gun control
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
killclimbz
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetDoc View Post
I agree 100%. The only real reason I posted a lot of this stuff is I feel there's a lot of misinformation here (on the internet can you believe it?!!?) and I'm bored at work I've been writing letters and signing petitions for a few weeks now. The problem is I don't agree with the NRA, and I don't agree with the left. There isn't a lot of compromise though (surprised?) That's what is going to hurt gun advocates in the long run.
Exactly my point. If they the lobby doesn't get the message from their masses that they need to help come to a way to treat these things, then they are going to lose a ton. Posting armed guards is not a solution and I find it funny they are advocating for big government that way. Not to mention, I can find plenty of examples where there were armed guards didn't matter. Columbine to start with. We all know that we can't get rid of this. Damned if we can't reduce it through some reasonable measures that are actually enforced.