Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - How much truth is there to this gun story?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #28 (permalink)
JeffreyCH
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetDoc View Post
You're precious handguns will most likely be outlawed also if feinstein gets her way.
While I do agree there should be tighter controls on the private sale of firearms, this ban is ridiculous. I don't like this type of thing, a vaguely worded bill rammed through by an emotional agenda after a tragedy. That's how we ended up with the Patriot act. So now, even though I went through the whole process legally, paid for BG checks and permits, I have to go through it all again (and pay a bunch more $$ I'm guessing) This bill will do nothing to stop mass shootings, and only serves to harass and squeeze more money out of law abiding citizens. Anyone that thinks ANY of the assholes in Gov't are there for YOUR best interest is a fucking FOOL!! Why do any of you think the congressional approval rating is so low, NO ONE believes their bullshit anymore and they are freaking out about it(ok 9-11% still buy it) .

Last edited by JeffreyCH; 01-02-2013 at 03:35 PM.