Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nice work Obama-disgraceful
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:44 PM   #32 (permalink)
StreetDoc
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Wrong!

I told the guy to tone it down with the name calling. I was not debating him. He lost his temper and this was not the first time. It was a warning because there has been trouble in the past with his posts. You need to mind your own business and not worry about how this forum is run. Also, don't interject issues from one thread into another, take it up in that thread. You think I'm a joke fine. I don't give a rodents rectum about your opinion either way mate. This forum was running quite well under Killclimbz' and my administration long before you showed up and will continue to do so long after you're gone too. Nobody is forcing you to post here, if you don't like it, leave.
LOL, awwww someone is upset. You don't handle criticism very well. You aren't getting your way so you're taking your toys and going home. I don't have any issue with killclimbz. A matter of fact I think he adds a level head into most discussions here, unlike the other administrator who, when faced with someone he doesn't agree with threatens them with banning or changes the topic....

And when I'm ready I'll be on my way!

Unless you ban me before then. Either way it's all good. I've been a snowboarder loooooong before I found this site