Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lib Tech Hot Knife
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
jbernste03

Quote:
Originally Posted by nethngbtstk View Post
Yeah no joke that was the one thing I kept telling everyone I was with about the board and guys at the shop where I demo'ed it. The camber in the board just sinks the nose in the snow and pulls you through the turn. Not like the Rice where you feel the rear pushing through. itís not even close. Put it this way, I have 3 T-rice boards and have been a big fan but first run on HK I was totally like wtf. After 4-5 runs I was rippin this board harder and faster than any of my rice boards. I rode it again this weekend in waste deep POW and it floats great!! Iím telling you hands down the sickest board I have ridden to date. And Iím riding 20+ years. Oh and also its not catchy. There were a few times I should have ate shit going way to fast over rollers and landing shitty but I was total able to ride it out. Also its smooth as butter flat basing. Not that squirmy feeling you get on the ride. Fucker is solid man
Damn I want it now BADDD.. I gotta sell this t.rice first..im willing to take a 100$ hit on it though..I only used it twice this season so far..trying to get $600 for it then buy the HK
jbernste03 is offline   Reply With Quote