Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Jackson Hole or Whistler
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:11 PM   #57 (permalink)
slowmkv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Polonia View Post
Ive been to whistler and currently looking into goin to J-Hole sometime in early Jan. If u are down for jackson then PM me and we can maybe set something up.

Whistler is the mother of all resorts. Im also from the east and if u want to go to whistler, then i highly recommend staying for AT LEAST a week. 5-6hr flight PLUS another 3hr bus trip from the airport to whistler village. Whistler is super expensive. One should def have whistler on his bucket list after a year of saving up lol
Sorry man just saw your post now, my buddies are so indecisive and havent made up their mind yet. But the biggest issue we have is my one buddy is having trouble renewing his passport ( more or less being lazy). So it looks like we will be heading somewhere in the US for this trip. I would of definitely liked to set something up but we arent heading anywhere until late February. But definitely let me know how Jackson is!!