Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Only one boot
Thread: Only one boot
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Gdog42

I meant the boots, bindings, and board you got. Brand names, boot model, etc.
By knowing exactly what you have I'd be able to tell you if it's the gear or just you, or find some good reviews that can.

It doesn't sound right with one boot feeling bigger than the other. In your regular shoes, do they feel the same on both feet?

Also, what website did you order them from? There are some dodgy dealers out there, so that might be a good thing to check. Don't heat mold them yet. You'll have to check the return policy first to make sure you'd still be able to return them if they don't work out.

You sound like you're new to snowboarding. Most people go through a phase of not knowing if their gear is decent or not when starting out. I thought my first setup was good, until the bindings broke and my toes always got cold in the boots. I also realized later on that going on the heel edge is more difficult with more negative angle on the back binding. I used to have them symmetrical, but that only made it harder for me and I progressed more slowly than the other guys I rode with.

Last edited by Gdog42; 01-03-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Gdog42 is offline   Reply With Quote