Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - So we're just locking down threads now...awesome.
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
StreetDoc
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarderaholic View Post
Holy batman. I don't log onto this site often, but this is the first thing I see when I pop on? What the hell is wrong with you people? It's one thing to debate points, but making crack shots at other people, regardless of whether or not they are a mod is ridiculous, and just plain stupid.

From what I can tell just poking around quickly, threads were getting ridiculous right off the bat, LONG before the admin had to step in.
Crack shots are ridiculous?

Then what do you call it when someone posts up and down all over the political forum information that a quick google search reveals is blantantly false, swearing that it's law and "you'll go to jail" and then says the problem with most people is they don't know the law? Then when he's proven wrong he attacks me personally by asking if I'm even a snowboarder, and has his cronies come in and attack me saying I'm a gun nut. LOL....

I agree, whether or not they are part of the staff here should play no difference, but obviously it does.

I will stop beating the dead horse, I think the truth is obvious.