Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Politics Forum is gone.
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
killclimbz
Veteran Member

Default Politics Forum is gone.

The Politics forum has gotten out of hand plain and simple.

Number one rule here for things running smoothly. Don't make it a headache for me. Which is what the Politics forum had become. Call it selfish, whatever you like, but since the level of disrespect had dropped to such a low level, I am inclined to act in the same fashion. I don't like it, so it's gone.

We are all snowboarders here, lets not forget we share that common interest. If everyone was just like you, this would be a pretty fucking boring place.

Political ass hattery threads posted in other forums are going to be deleted as soon as they take a wrong turn or if they are flat out inflammatory. There are plenty of other forums where you can your politics on. Not this one anymore.

If you want politics back, show some respect. Politics will get heated, I get that. People won't like what you have to say. Get away from badgering the person.

It's gone, and it's not coming back until I say so. Right now, my opinion is that if it never comes back again, it'll be too soon. You can try to change my mind if you like, but it had better be done respectfully...

Last edited by killclimbz; 01-03-2013 at 02:17 PM.
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote