Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flux DS30, Burton Cartel, or K2 Company IPO
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 03:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
SnowOwl
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackLip View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. I'd like a binding with a little more adjustability than the 390 bosses offer. I'm not a big fan of the toe cap either from looking at it in store.
I have '12 so Toe cap for me is different. From what I've heard, and from Wolf's input, the 13' toe caps aren't bad. I'm not sure what you're looking for adjustable wise, but these have a lot of adjustment options, and you can fine tune to exactly how you will want them to fit. It's almost overwhelming for someone who doesn't know how they ride. Just sayin, don't rule em out. I personally like em a lot better than the Cartel's.

I also ride the K2 Auto Uprises. They're basically the formulas with auto tech built into em, and the Companies are basically an upgraded version of the Formulas. SO for that, imo:

K2 High backs are really good. I love the responsiveness with how light they are as well. My main issue is that ankle strap. Seems to slip when i tighten them at the very end, but I'm not sure if that's b/c of the Auto tech or because they're a bit worn down and might need to be replaced (with the free extra straps they sent me). I understand that K2 has addressed this this year and put out new Ratchet tech system so that shouldn't be an issue
SnowOwl is offline   Reply With Quote