Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flux DS30, Burton Cartel, or K2 Company IPO
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackLip View Post
Hey guys,
In search of some new bindings this year. I'm coming from some Burton Triads which I like quite a bit. I ride predominately park but will ride all mountain depending on who I'm riding with. I really like the DS30s but am afraid they will be a bit soft for all mountain etc. Just the opposite with the cartels as I'm afraid they will be too stiff for the park(Burton rates them a 7/10 on stiffness. REALLY?).

On paper I like what the K2 Company IPO has to offer but don't really know how they will ride.

Any help/suggestions? FYI these will be going on a 2013 Forum Destroyer Doubledog. Burton Ambush boots.
The 2013 Cartel wont be too stiff. The highback is softer torsionally now so when you want to get out on the tips or tweak a grab you can. Personally I'd go for IPO's. The combo of the stiff frame and soft highback feels super good in my opinion. Perfect for a freestyley ride and they'd match up well with the Destroyer.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote