Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Strangest people/conversations you remember while riding on the chair?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
BlackhawkDriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV82 View Post
I have a couple to start it off!

Went up the chairlift with a couple guys at Keystone, I shut off music and said "What's up guys?" They just kinda kept talking to each other and ignored me, which is fine by me. Then about halfway up the chair they kinda start making out, nothing crazy but a lot of heavy petting going on between a couple definite dudes. I'm a pretty progressive guy, but come on! It was a pretty awkward ride up.

I rode up a chair in Bridger Bowl with a british skier who randomly freaked the fuck out and lost his mind due to heights I guess. He already kinda pissed me off when we started out because he pinched the fuck out of my leg with the damn bar. I had keep telling him to just look at me the whole time, told him how to get off the chair, talked to him like he was a new skier (We were on the chair to the North Bowl). He sits on the bench for 10 mins or so while I'm waiting on my buddies. All the sudden he proceeds to go down a double black and he kills it, haha.
Two dudes making out next to me on lift would be really uncomfortable, a dude making out with a chick on the lift pretty awkward, two chicks makin out and i'm not getting off the lift haha. And it seems the british dude was fucking with you pretty hardcore tho.
BlackhawkDriver is offline   Reply With Quote