Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - fat fast bords for a polar bear
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
wernersl

i would tie the RaptorX and Megalight...with a slight edge to the Megalight. I think you might get a bit more edge hold on the nidecker with the positive camber between the feet and the serrated edge. as for stiffness i think they are similar. i dont know about durability for the nidecker. hard to find that kind of info, but based on the tech they put into it, it looks to be quite sturdy. i can vouch for the raptor being strong as hell.

dont consider a lib anything if you are concerned with longevity. seen too many delam, edges come loose and really easy to throw in a coreshot over some rocks.

i almost went with a kt-22, but decided against magnetraction. also...i have a friend in south lake who knows the owners and he said they were a bunch of dicks! i dont think that really swayed me too much, but didnt care much for the graphics either. not that any of us choose a board for its graphics!

as for the kessler and ride...i know nothing about those. sorry, cant help you there.

by the way...ive got you beat with weight but wear an 11-12 boot...depending on the manufacturer, and the raptor is perfect, if not slightly wide for me. wish they had a mid-wide last year!
wernersl is offline   Reply With Quote