Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2012/2013 setup pics!
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:35 PM   #644 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN View Post
For us computer illiterate people, how do you do that?
And I'm ok being a target.....lol
No worries, when you quote the message, look for anything wrapped in [IMG][/IMG] tags and delete that entire line.

So instead of... this

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroy View Post
Ran into timboslicetard because of this thread indeed! I had a feeling it was him when I saw the 'hawk but wasn't going to ask a stranger "heeeyyy are you timmytard from the internet maaaannn?"... had enough awkward internet encounters over the years!

Just bought this guy on his advice, matter'a'fact:

One year old Gnu Carbon Credit 162w, still in the wrapper. Kinda confused if its got a sintered or extruded base. Read conflicting reports and don't know enough to tell by visual.
You get this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroy View Post
Ran into timboslicetard because of this thread indeed! I had a feeling it was him when I saw the 'hawk but wasn't going to ask a stranger "heeeyyy are you timmytard from the internet maaaannn?"... had enough awkward internet encounters over the years!

Just bought this guy on his advice, matter'a'fact:

One year old Gnu Carbon Credit 162w, still in the wrapper. Kinda confused if its got a sintered or extruded base. Read conflicting reports and don't know enough to tell by visual.
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote