Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gear Question!- Female Beginner
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Howlingsonnets

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahofthesea View Post
indeed, i am from canada. vancouver area... the great west coast of british columbia. i'm super stoked too cuz one of my good buddies is an amazing snowboarder who lives up in banff during the winter months, and im going to be making a trip out that way in the new year. so i need to get some decent shred time in before then!!!.... whistler... banff... could i ask for more?
Cant find my passport or id go on vacation to canada to shred....replacement for lost passports are $125....i know its in a box in the house somewhere....so i think ill prolly either go to VT or back out to tahoe in feb....i used to live in LA and would go up with a bunch of friends to tahoe or down to mammoth....

I lived in Montreal for a summer in 06....kinda cool but the people there depending where ya go r ok...i kept them laughing bc my accent is pretty thick...im from philly so we have r own accent apparently.....
Howlingsonnets is offline   Reply With Quote