Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Superfeet blue arch pain
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
jdang307
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllMtrH22 View Post
The boots are very snug. Toes touching the end but when I'm strapped in, I do feel sone pressure on the sides. I tried loosening the ankle strap but its probably as "loose" as it can be without the boot moving. I may need wider boots if anything. How long would you say it takes for the boot to pack out? They were way too tight at first and I was going yo sell them but after the guy at the store said I need to wear them a few more times to be comfortable. My feet were measured at size9 and thats the size of the boot. Previous boots were way too big at 10.5 but no arch pain but I also didnt use superfeet. I had cramps in my feet for a few runs and it would go away.
It would take more than 5-6 days to pack out. You say it's snug but how is the volume? My feet touch the front of my boot but I have a low volume foot, wide feet (in the middle not toes), and really skinny ankles and heel. So I get foot slop unless I stuff foam up the yin yang.
jdang307 is offline   Reply With Quote