Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Brief Review: 2012 Union Force
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:52 PM   #100 (permalink)
Snowboardit

After riding casual for 7 years, I decided to go for park my 8th. After doing months of research I found myself a Skate Banana 152 which is the best board I've ever ridden on in my life. The guy at the shop suggested the Force's and after doing some insane research on bindings as well, I had my mind set on the Rome 390's. But the price tag and the color that matched my board convinced me to just go with it. (not to mention it was very convenient.) That choice was probably the worst choice I have made in snowboarding. I've had the same thoughts and problems you have had and I'm frustrated out of my mind. The first time I hit the slopes I noticed that the toe strap seemed like it was made out of very cheap material and had no padding whatsoever. Not to mention that when I wanted to unstrap, I had to unstrap my top strap first and then proceed to pull my boot out of the binding. Worst bindings I've ever ridden. Definitely going for the 390's after I take these back. Glad I'm not the only one!
Snowboardit is offline   Reply With Quote