Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:51 PM   #389 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
I'm taking vacation from Jan 14 to 25th (not approved yet, but shouldn't be a problem) and will be up riding pretty much every day. Which day you planning on going up to Seymour?
Hey thanks for the invite! Friday the 25th is when I'll be at Mt Seymour (my company is involved with the concrete toboggan race and the race day is Friday, should be a good day!)...

I'm also going to have some free time the evening of the 24th, and probably the day or the 26th but I'll have to play that by ear.

My duties will be done on the 26th, so I'm thinking of heading to one of the mountains the morning of the 27th (GF will fly in on the 26th) and then head back to Calgary either the 29th or 30th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafta View Post
That's cool man. You'll get to see first hand what us retards down in Vancity get to ride. Cypress is good (for a local). I'm sure you'll have fun at Seymour, esp if you get to linkup with Donutz and/or us for a 'special' tour lol.
Awesome! Yeah I'd really appreciate a local 'guide' lol... I need to find some rocks to fall off of!
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote