Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Why can't we hold on to female members?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:06 AM   #43 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
The immediate answer is "because they grease themselves"

Sorry, that was politically incorrect. But you were thinking it...

Seriously, lilfoot, karasene, captt, any number of others who were around before me. It seems like the female members come on, stay for a while, then fade. And it's not like we're being neanderthals (mostly. Not naming any names. BurtonAvenger )

How about it, wimmin? Any comments?
What? Women can't handle the thought of me. 1. Hitting on them 2. Making a reference to being fucked with a chainsaw 3. Me hitting on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
yeah, Im fucking ugly and old(er). I will steal BAs term Gnargoyle for myself. So you know, I don't get random creepy guys trying to 'help' me.
Have you never read the "Legend of the Gnargoyle: Origins"? The Legend Of The Gnargoyle: Origins Seriously read that then you'll realize you're definitely not one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMTNsteeze View Post
I joined primarily to promote my etsy shop. I don't know what piterest is about and never even looked at it. I can tell from facebook it's not my thang. I do get a fair amount of hits directed from this site to my shop. There's a chance this site has gotten me some sells.

I have a good amount of experience in snowboarding. If you saw me on the mountain you would be able to tell I am female. My outwear is women specific and my women's board is stage 10 girly. I am not a pro level rider, but I shred.

The dog forum I post at is mostly women.
You have a vagina this answers so much, so so so much. Seriously you sure there's not a twig and berries down there?