Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Moving out to California
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 07:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
Deimus85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombaco View Post
There's no CA residence deals at mammoth either. If you book lift tix in advance, 14+ days they'll give you a %age off (more days bigger %age off). Occasionally some of the resorts will have specials though. Like Bear is having a special for their 60th anniversary, for $60 tix. I don't remember the exact days off hand but it's soon and probably on the site.
I guess liftopia is going to be my go to for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthefence View Post
Yeah, Mt High is what I meant. Btw what kind of riding do you do?
My favorite riding is dodging pizza pie moms while going full speed hooting hollering and howling like a wolf. That and shoving kids out of the way who are sitting 5 feet in front of every feature in the park.

Lol.

I guess all mountain freestyle would describe my riding the best. I like to hit every feature in the park, but don't get super technical with my jibs or spins. I like to go really fast, ride through the woods, hit banks and side hits. The whole shebang. I don't mind hanging out in a park all day, but its not on the top of my list for sure.
Deimus85 is offline   Reply With Quote