Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:25 PM   #2565 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_z View Post
Chomps I think I saw you from the lift once but never saw you again after that. Hope you had a good day, the sun came out around noon and it was awesome.
Sorry I missed you. {did you wistle at me from the lift once?} I got there around 11, left around 4. It was nice once the sun broke thru! Not too crowded either. I went with both my boards and instead of juggling all my crap at the ticket counter, I went straight tto the board check first. Thing is,.. I forgot to buy a ticket!!! Just strapped in & shot down to the lift! Nobody checked me & I didn't even think about it till I was on my way home!! (...had last weeks ticket hangin' from my belt guess that was why?!!)

Since it only cost me gas goin' to PK today,.. I'm gonna go check out Mt. Brighton for the pm sesh tonight. Gotta see sometime if it's worth going there or not. I think they're 100% open. Well see what the rest of their runs are like,.. If it's not too shitty, it'll save me a ton of gas money!

(...I know you park guys deal with them a lot, but I HATE tow ropes!! They mess with the arthritis in my hands & wrists having to grip so hard! Got my glove guards tho, at least I won't be trashing my mitt's so there's that!)

Dave, glad you had a good time,.. sorry we didn't get to meet up at all. Next time shout out!!!! (...I promise I won't run down anymore of the children you are watching over!!)

{Later Edit}
...Yeah, I pretty much as I figured! Mt. Brighton Sucked!!! Shoulda stayed @ PK or gone to Holly, but I had to check I guess!
Hope the gossip going around there about what Vail Properties plans to do with it turns out to be true! In a couple years it might be a "Bangin" place!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
2014/15

Last edited by chomps1211; 01-05-2013 at 10:55 PM.
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote