Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ThirtyTwo Sizing Accuarcy?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Gdog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjigga99 View Post
FedEx dropped off my boots today. First fit felt great and I wore them around the house while making dinner. My toes barely touch the front of the boot and my heels feel snug without any gaps. My left foot is 14.14" and my right is 14.23" and the size 14 thirtytwo stw boa's fit great. I will be heatmolding them just because my feet are different sizes. I can't wait till next weekend to ride in these babies.
Nice! I ordered a pair of Prions today in Black, size 13.

I was going to get the Exus boots but in the end I wanted something better. I was also afraid the carry loop on the back of them would be awkward to fit inside the highback, like on my last boots.
Since the STWs are Boa versions of the Exus with a better liner, hopefully the loop things on the back won't get in your way when strapping in. I was expecting them to be higher than the highback of the bindings, but in the end I decided to just go with the Prions which have better liners, exterior, and don't have anything on the back.

Good to hear that you're happy with your new boots!
Now I just have to wait for UPS to deliver, which is usually a lot faster then FedEx- which took well over a week to deliver the last thing I ordered. I sure hope they fit! If not, dogfunk will let me exchange them for the 14s no problem.

Last edited by Gdog42; 01-05-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Gdog42 is offline   Reply With Quote