Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Why can't we hold on to female members?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:52 AM   #60 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatRideSleep View Post
Um, what I happen to find more offensive is reading things here like, "Women lack the upper body strength needed to constantly get up while snowboarding..".

Huh?
E-e-y-a-a-h-h!! I could see that really pissing off a lot of women! Don't think I've actually come across a post here where I read something like that! But then,.. Neanderthals are everywhere! {later edit} ...Not to mention, guy's saying something like that? Must not be very good boarders if they're falling all the time and having to get up so often,.. eh?

On, a slightly related (...and also quite possibly sexist!) note,.. Wouldn't you think that with women's physiology,.. the accepted wisdom being (most women) have a lower center of gravity than men! (...not carrying a bulk of their muscle mass in their chest & shoulders like men,) Not me mind you,.. I'm a Tubb! I mean real men!! Wouldn't this tend to let women have naturally better balance on the board, progress faster, become "Better" riders??? Just curious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatRideSleep View Post
References to the mythical creatures such as the Gnargoyle, Mountain Troll, and crap I forget the other one! are delightfully hilarious..
You gal's need to come up with something like that for the guy's! Oh right,.. "Immature, douche bag, sexist Assholes!!" I forgot!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!

Last edited by chomps1211; 01-06-2013 at 10:16 AM.
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote