1. need pictures to identify defect or normal build on rail that you are talking about.
2. NS comes 0/0 from the factory but some others come 1/1 or 1/0 or 0/1 (not sure about the last 2 actually)
3. you can just smoothe out the edges with a gummy stone or a soft sanding block, my edges are like sawteeth from grinding on everything, should probably smoothe em down
4. Bluebird sells their wax in bulk as cheaply as anyone, and shipping this stuff is always the sort of $5 difference between choices....
5. nobody answered you because your post is a pain in the ass to read with no spaces or paragraphing, random caps and generally TLDR
6. we already have a blunted_nose, don't need 2.
and as for spaces and paragraphing, i think i used plenty spaces...maybe a 'list' would have been better in this case. and random caps? i started some sentences with a capital letter, not like i was PuTtin ranDom caPs in my SenTEnces
i've been doing more important things in life lately
Last edited by blockay; 01-06-2013 at 01:32 PM.