Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - If you could do a full season anywhere in the world, where would you go?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Clayton Bigsby

The money no object season trip would be, a cat trip season in B.C. and a poor mans season would be at a B.C. resort Shames, Revelstoke or anything on the Powder Hwy. From reading the other posts, I think B.C. wins.

I lived in Switzerland and Northern B.C. (Terrace, Shames Mtn) before snowboards were even thought of and the amount and quality of snow B.C. used to get was crazy. Year after year the Ski magazines do a "Best Snow" reviews and every year B.C. is represented hardcore. I've spent the last 27 years riding BAKER and Stevens pass and let me tell you that Pacific Northwest Powder (Washington, B.C and Alaska) is as good or better then most of the snow world wide. I'm letting out a huge secret, I have to laugh when I hear non-northwest skiers/riders talk about the northwest not having good powder, I like to tell them "you're right, please plan your next trip else where"
Clayton Bigsby is offline   Reply With Quote